11 – 18-year-olds 30Bays Photography Competition
Watch the animation above for competition details and see below for rules and how to enter to win great prizes, big thanks to PF&A for sponsoring this competition.
- Age group: 11 to 18
- Entrants must have registered for the Guernsey 30baysin30days event to enter the competition
- You must be the copyright owner and author of the photograph or video submitted
- Winners will be notified by email and announced through the 30baysin30days FB page
- By entering the competition you give permission for images and videos to be used in the promotion of the 30baysin30days event
- In order for us to contact you must supply your full name and age when you submit photos or video for the competition.
- If U18 entrants must have the permission of a parent or guardian to take part
- Best photo – to win £160 Amazon vouchers
- Best video – to win GoPro (RRP £160)
How to enter?
Photo entries email to – 30B30Dcompetition@gmail.com
Video entries – upload to your favourite video sharing site and email the link to 30B30Dcompetition@gmail.com
Entries to be received by midnight on 12th August 2017.
2014……what a year!! We were lucky enough to have a hot and sunny July combined with record sea temperatures but more than that we had an overwhelming response from people signing up to the event with over 500 people and more than £40,000,00 raised for Les Bourgs Hospice. Amazing. A very big thank you!
This was way beyond anything I had imagined when I came up with the idea while sat in the Hospice visiting someone the previous Summer. For me swimming in the sea was escapism and the best way to rediscover childhood haunts and appreciate living on our little rock during the Summer. Let’s face it we all find it easy to make excuses not to make the effort right? Too busy, don’t have your swim stuff, no-one to swim with etc but the more I did it the more addictive it became. It made me fall back in love with swimming before work, or amaze me at how magical it is to be in the sea when it’s raining, but best of all the time I spent with friends and family (even for a quick dip) was always a moment for the memory bank.
I guess that’s the thing, once you start making it a habit it becomes even easier. Before you know it you’ll find yourself heading for a swim at every opportunity so with only a couple of weeks to this year’s event (where did the time go?!) please get registered and spread the word!
Thanks again, from a very grateful me.
Error: Cannot retrive photos from Instagram,
file_get_contents() functions failed
Share your own “30 Bays in 30 Days” images here on the site by adding the hashtag #30baysin30days via Instagram.